Boost your gut health and support immunity with our Autumn Veggie Meal Plan.
Our Autumn Veggie Meal Plan is a balanced approach to enhancing your gut health and supporting your immunity as we head into the colder months, with plenty of nutrient-rich plant foods. Whilst the recipes and food ideas are plant-based, if you are an omnivore and enjoy meat/fish/chicken, you can still easily add these items onto the plan eg lamb fillets would be delicious with the Mushroom Barley Risotto and flaked smoked salmon would be lovely with the Roasted Veggie Frittata.
Designed by a Registered Dietitian to take the hassle out of meal planning and to guide you to a balanced approach to food and nutrition.
- Specifically designed to support your gut biome by incorporating a range of prebiotic fibres to fuel your beneficial gut bacteria, using evidence-based research from clinical trials
- A full week of seasonal and fresh autumn ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, including over 20 recipes to get you out of your cooking rut
- Includes dairy products and eggs for additional protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals but the dairy products can be substituted for plant-based dairy alternatives if you prefer (coconut yoghurt, calcium enriched soy milk etc)
- Focusing on key nutrients often missing in the New Zealand diet (magnesium, omega 3 fats, selenium, plant protein, fibre)
- Real foods, quick and easy recipes, delicious results
- Kitchen hacks and nutrition tips to make meal times even easier
- Recipes include: Fruity Bircher Muesli; Spiced Kumara and Carrot Soup; Mexican Eggs; Tandoor Paneer Curry; Carrot Cake Bliss Balls