Lighten your mental load of what to cook each day with a balanced seasonal Spring Meal Plan from TEA.
Designed by a Registered Dietitian to take the hassle out of meal planning and to guide you to a balanced approach to food and nutrition.
- A full week of seasonal and fresh spring ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, including over 20 recipes to get you out of your cooking rut
- Focusing on key nutrients often missing in the New Zealand diet (magnesium, omega 3 fats, selenium, plant protein, fibre)
- Real foods, quick and easy recipes, delicious results
- Kitchen hacks and nutrition tips to make meal times even easier
- Recipes include: Nutty Bircher Muesli; Loaded Kumara Skins; Pulled Pork and Apple Pizza; Blackbean Chocolate Brownie